Music Schools and Colleges
HALF DAY WORKSHOP
“You can play – great. You’ve got all the gear – great. Now what?!!”
In this interactive, practical workshop students are coached as a group and one-to-one. Easy to understand strategies are explained and demonstrated. The workshop is designed to be fun, informal and practical. Through peer-to-peer questions and answers students are encouraged to create their own, easy to execute, gig-getting strategy.
The following topics will be covered:
- On and off the gig presentation (including Equipment, Sound, Appearance, Rehearsal, Presentation).
- Work opportunities – home and abroad.
- Marketing for Musicians – potential customers (who are they, where are they).
- Email sales package – biography/CV, video, website, testimonials.
- The ‘1st contact / 2nd contact / follow-up’ formula.
By the end of the workshop students will have a better understanding of the principals of Marketing for Musicians and the need to ‘sell’ themselves. They will also each individually have begun work on their own irresistible sales package and they will be given some marketing strategies which they can start to implement right away.
To find out more about bookings, dates and prices please use this contact form.